Fixed interest loans, with very attractive conditions
Our lean structure, the sources of our funding, and the backing of the SGRs will enable us to provide financing to SMEs in very competitive terms.
- Interest rate: less than 2% p.a., fixed during all the life of the loan, regardless of the evolution of the Euribor.
- Term: Up to 10 years, with up to years grace period.
- Borrowers: SMEs and self employed individuals of any sector, except real estate.
- No additional costs: Aquisgrán will not impose other conditions, such as setting up direct debit, or taking on insurance or credit cards.
- Compatible. The Aquisgrán loans are compatible with the other services and financing that its borrowers receive from other banks.
DIversification without changing bank
We provide will the financing that, due to its long term or lack of collateral, cannot be provided by the house bank of our clients, without preventing them working with it in other products or services.
- The Spanish SMEs have structural difficulties to obtain the financing that would allow them to implement their projects.
- This is partly due to their total dependence of bank lending. In other countries, such as USA, 80% of corporate lending comes from non banking sources.
- The diversification of sources of financing makes companies less exposed to potential restrictions of bank lending, such as the one of 2011, that especially affected SMEs.